Our Wonderful Marriage!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Save the Date


By the end of the week I hope to get 'Save the Dates' sent out to our friends and family. We are having a celebration for our 5th anniversary and a late wedding reception. We didn't have a reception when we were married so we would like to have a party to celebrate our wonderful 5 years together. We hope that everyone will be able to make it.
If you would like to get an invitation please send me a message, call me, facebook me, etc and send me your address.
We will be holding this little shin dig on August 10th, 2012 in Spokane, Wa. We will send out invitations with the venue and time in about three months, so look out for those as well.

I just want to say, I love you Graham. I have loved being married to you for these 5 years. I can't imagine my life with out you. I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment